The FINISHING KABUKI is designed with incredibly soft-bristles to easily conform to the contours of your face and neck for even application and streak-free finish.
Dab brush in pressed or loose powder, gently tap off any excess. To use with bronzer, gently sweep color onto high points of face where sun would naturally hit. Also apply to neck, décolletage and shoulders. To use with finishing powders, gently blend product onto face in circular motions starting in the middle of your face and moving towards the hairline.
Care Tips and Tricks
1. If it's a brush you use daily, we recommend washing it weekly using our EcoTools® Brush Shampoo and warm water.
2. Lather the bristles with our EcoTools® Brush Shampoo and rinse under water until the water runs clear.
3. Try not to fully submerge the base of the bristles in water or your cruelty-free bristles may detach from the form.
4. After rinsing, smooth brush head back into original form and lay flat to dry.
5. Let dry overnight and wake up to a refreshed brush for your morning makeup routine!
6. For a simple daily cleanse, try out our EcoTools® Cleansing Cloths.