This limited edition collection creates a fresh look and supports Glamour's The Girl Project foundation that women’s education!
The EcoTools® #MyTrueBeauty campaign raises awareness of The Girl Project and helps fund programming that provides girls with access to quality secondary education that empowers and educates women around the globe.
With the launch of this limited edition brush collection, and a $100,000 donation to Glamour’s The Girl Project, our goal is to help unlock the potential of girls everywhere.
PREP: Prep skin for makeup application with the Facial Scrubber to remove oil, dirt and other impurities for a fresh base.
PRIME: Apply moisturizer, primer and SPF with the Prep & Prime brush to keep the face youthful-looking and dewy
AIRBRUSH: Even complexion with the Skin Perfecting brush to flawlessly apply foundation
COVER: Target and fully conceal small blemishes, spots or imperfections with the Detail Concealer brush.
BLUR: Use the Correcting Concealer brush to blur spots and even discoloration in under-eye, nose and hard to reach areas
SET: Use your favorite translucent or finishing powder with the Setting Kabuki to set and hold your makeup to look radiant all day
Care Tips and Tricks
- If it's a brush you use daily, we recommend washing it weekly using our EcoTools® Brush Shampoo and warm water.
- Lather the bristles with our EcoTools® Brush Shampoo and rinse under water until the water runs clear.
- Try not to fully submerge the base of the bristles in water or your cruelty-free bristles may detach from the form.
- After rinsing, smooth brush head back into original form and lay flat to dry.
- Let dry overnight and wake up to a refreshed brush for your morning makeup routine!
- For a simple daily cleanse, try out our EcoTools® Cleansing Cloths.