This limited edition collection creates a poised look and supports Glamour's The Girl Project foundation that women’s education!
The EcoTools® #MyTrueBeauty campaign raises awareness of The Girl Project and helps fund programming that provides girls with access to quality secondary education that empowers and educates women around the globe.
With the launch of this limited edition brush collection, and a $100,000 donation to Glamour’s The Girl Project, our goal is to help unlock the potential of girls everywhere.
SHAPE: Precisely shape brows with the Angled Tweezer for a brow that pops.
PREP: Prime eyelids and/or evenly blend out colors with this multi-purpose Micro Blending brush
SHADE: With the Round Shadow brush create all-over lid coverage with the full, rounded bristles
BLUR: The Defined Crease brush effortlessly blurs darker shades at lid crease for streak-free application
ACCENT: The small head of the Detailer brush allows for precise application of bold accent colors
LINE: The blunt, firm bristles of the Flat Liner brush precisely line and define eyes.
POLISH: Tame and comb stray lashes using the Lash & Brow Groomer for a finished look
SHINE: Bring the Compact Mirror on the go for touch-ups and to stay confident all day.
Care Tips and Tricks
- If it's a brush you use daily, we recommend washing it weekly using our EcoTools® Brush Shampoo and warm water.
- Lather the bristles with our EcoTools® Brush Shampoo and rinse under water until the water runs clear.
- Try not to fully submerge the base of the bristles in water or your cruelty-free bristles may detach from the form.
- After rinsing, smooth brush head back into original form and lay flat to dry.
- Let dry overnight and wake up to a refreshed brush for your morning makeup routine!
- For a simple daily cleanse, try out our EcoTools® Cleansing Cloths.