Travel and Glow consists of versatile tools that make freshening up easy and effective
Prime, Conceal, Angled Sculpt, Blotting Paper and Travel Bag
1. APPLY: Use the Prime brush to apply pre-makeup moisturizers or a liquid foundation
2. BRIGHTEN: Use the Conceal brush to touch up your under eyes or blemishes with concealer
3. SCULPT: Add depth to your cheek bones, forehead and jawline with the Angled Sculpt brush
4. REFRESH: Dab Blotting Paper onto clean skin to remove excess oils throughout the day
Care Tips and Tricks
- If it's a brush you use daily, we recommend washing it weekly using our EcoTools® Brush Shampoo and warm water.
- Lather the bristles with our EcoTools® Brush Shampoo and rinse under water until the water runs clear.
- Try not to fully submerge the base of the bristles in water or your cruelty-free bristles may detach from the form.
- After rinsing, smooth brush head back into original form and lay flat to dry.
- Let dry overnight and wake up to a refreshed brush for your morning makeup routine!
- For a simple daily cleanse, try out our EcoTools® Cleansing Cloths.