The Sculpt Buki is designed with a unique waved brush head that conforms to the face for specialized color definition of contour makeup for sculpted cheekbones.
Designed with a patent-pending curved handle ensures maximum control. To contour, sweep highest point of brush in product. Then, gently sweep color into hollow of cheek, jawline or forehead. To blend, sweep entire top of brush in product. Then, use short back and forth motions to blend and blur any lines.
Care Tips and Tricks
- If it's a brush you use daily, we recommend washing it weekly using our EcoTools® Brush Shampoo and warm water.
- Lather the bristles with our EcoTools® Brush Shampoo and rinse under water until the water runs clear.
- Try not to fully submerge the base of the bristles in water or your cruelty-free bristles may detach from the form.
- After rinsing, smooth brush head back into original form and lay flat to dry.
- Let dry overnight and wake up to a refreshed brush for your morning makeup routine!
- For a simple daily cleanse, try out our EcoTools® Cleansing Cloths.