Exclusively at ULTA Beauty.
The Romantic By Nature Beauty Kit features a complete collection of tools for a soft, romantic look.
- Controlled Setting brush
- Precision Blush brush
- Airbrush/Detail brush
- Smudge/Line brush
- 2 Tri-Fecting Wedges®
- Storage Tin
Get The Look:
- Dab to blend foundation with the Tri-Fecting Wedge® for natural-looking, full coverage.
- Use the Airbrush head to apply concealer and cover blemishes.
- Apply concealer or highlighter with the Detail brush to bridge of nose, under eye and brow bone to brighten.
- Apply and blend eye color using the Smudge brush.
- Define lash line and brows with the angled Line brush.
- Add color to the cheeks with the Precision Blush brush for a rosy glow.
- Sweep loose or setting powder onto face with the Controlled Setting brush for a matte finish.
Care Tips and Tricks
Interested in extending the life of your brushes? Here's how we clean our brushes:
- If it's a brush you use daily, we recommend washing it weekly using our EcoTools® Brush Shampoo and warm water.
- Lather the bristles with our EcoTools® Brush Shampoo and rinse under water until the water runs clear.
- Try not to fully submerge the base of the bristles in water or your cruelty-free bristles may detach from the form.
- After rinsing, smooth brush head back into original form and lay flat to dry.
- Let dry overnight and wake up to a refreshed brush for your morning makeup routine!
- For a simple daily cleanse, try out our EcoTools® Cleansing Cloths.
- CRUELTY FREE
- We love our furry friends! Our products are PETA certified, meaning we are 100% cruelty free and vegan.
- RECYCLED MATERIALS
- We believe in giving a new purpose to old things. That’s why our products are made from recycled aluminum and our packaging is made from post-consumer recycled plastic and is 100% recyclable.
- TREE FREE
- Our packaging is made of 100% Tree-Free paper.
- HOW? With 20% cotton and 80% bamboo fibers!
- RENEWABLE BAMBOO
- The handles on our products are made of renewable bamboo, one of the fastest growing plants on the planet!