Available Exclusively at Ulta
The Radiant Vanity Beauty Kit features an exclusive collection of 10 brushes, a Total Perfecting Blender and a storage tray to complete your vanity.
- Classic Foundation
- Large Base Blender
- Classic Concealer
- Base Buffer
- Defined Crease
- Angled Liner
- Sheer Powder
- Full Blush
- Precision Highlight
- Contour Buki
- Large Storage Tray
Get The Look:
- CLASSIC FOUNDATION
- Apply color with the flat, dense bristles for an even base
- LARGE BASE BLENDER
- Create a dewy look with this soft, flexible sponge made with EcoFoam® Technology.
- Use wet. Latex Free.
- CLASSIC CONCEALER
- Evenly add and blend out concealer for a smooth, streak-free base
- BASE BUFFER
- Blur cream and liquid foundation with the soft, dense bristles for a streak-free finish
- DEFINED CREASE
- Apply a metallic shadow into the crease of the eye
- ANGLED LINER
- Gently apply color to lash line or fill in brows to shape and define arch
- Tame and shape brows for a fuller look
- SHEER POWDER
- Dust loose or setting powder onto face for a lightweight, natural look
- FULL BLUSH
- Apply powder blush to apples of cheeks for a winter flush
- PRECISION HIGHLIGHT
- Dust highlighter onto the top of cheek bones and forehead
- CONTOUR BUKI
- Contour cheekbones for a sculpted look or take your buki on-the-go to refresh your powder
- LARGE TRAY
- Store your new beauty haul in the stackable tray
Care Tips and Tricks
Interested in extending the life of your brushes? Here's how we clean our brushes:
- If it's a brush you use daily, we recommend washing it weekly using our EcoTools® Brush Shampoo and warm water.
- Lather the bristles with our EcoTools® Brush Shampoo and rinse under water until the water runs clear.
- Try not to fully submerge the base of the bristles in water or your cruelty-free bristles may detach from the form.
- After rinsing, smooth brush head back into original form and lay flat to dry.
- Let dry overnight and wake up to a refreshed brush for your morning makeup routine!
- For a simple daily cleanse, try out our EcoTools® Cleansing Cloths.
- CRUELTY FREE
- We love our furry friends! Our products are PETA certified, meaning we are 100% cruelty free and vegan.
- RECYCLED MATERIALS
- We believe in giving a new purpose to old things. That’s why our products are made from recycled aluminum and our packaging is made from post-consumer recycled plastic and is 100% recyclable.
- TREE FREE
- Our packaging is made of 100% Tree-Free paper.
- HOW? With 20% cotton and 80% bamboo fibers!
- RENEWABLE BAMBOO
- The handles on our products are made of renewable bamboo, one of the fastest growing plants on the planet!