This limited edition collection includes 5 brushes, 50 eco-friendly blotting papers and our Beautifying Brush System™ for a bold, polished look.
With the launch of this limited edition brush collection and a $100,000 donation to Glamour’s The Girl Project, our goal is to help unlock the potential of girls everywhere.
- Skin Perfecting Brush
- Airbrush Concealer Brush
- Round Powder Brush
- Lip Smoothing Brush
- Lip Definer Brush
- Blotting Paper
Get The Look:
- Create a blended based with the Skin Perfecting brush
- Cover and minimized imperfections with the Airbrush Concealer brush
- Apply pressed powder with the Round Powder brush for a matte finish.
- Exfoliate your lips before adding color for a smooth, flawless lip with the Lip Smoothing brush
- Smoothly blend color onto your lip with the Lip Definer brush for a bold pop of color
- Take Eco Blotting Papers with you to refresh your look and combat shine.
Care Tips and Tricks
Interested in extending the life of your brushes? Here's how we clean our brushes:
- If it's a brush you use daily, we recommend washing it weekly using our EcoTools® Brush Shampoo and warm water.
- Lather the bristles with our EcoTools® Brush Shampoo and rinse under water until the water runs clear.
- Try not to fully submerge the base of the bristles in water or your cruelty-free bristles may detach from the form.
- After rinsing, smooth brush head back into original form and lay flat to dry.
- Let dry overnight and wake up to a refreshed brush for your morning makeup routine!
- For a simple daily cleanse, try out our EcoTools® Cleansing Cloths.
- CRUELTY FREE
- We love our furry friends! Our products are PETA certified, meaning we are 100% cruelty free and vegan.
- RECYCLED MATERIALS
- We believe in giving a new purpose to old things. That’s why our products are made from recycled aluminum and our packaging is made from post-consumer recycled plastic and is 100% recyclable.
- TREE FREE
- Our packaging is made of 100% Tree-Free paper.
- HOW? With 20% cotton and 80% bamboo fibers!
- RENEWABLE BAMBOO
- The handles on our products are made of renewable bamboo, one of the fastest growing plants on the planet!