This limited edition collection creates a confident look and supports Glamour's The Girl Project foundation that women’s education!
The EcoTools® #MyTrueBeauty campaign raises awareness of The Girl Project and helps fund programming that provides girls with access to quality secondary education that empowers and educates women around the globe.
With the launch of this limited edition brush collection, and a $100,000 donation to Glamour’s The Girl Project, our goal is to help unlock the potential of girls everywhere.
CONCEAL: Use the Pointed Concealer brush to even imperfections for a fresh complexion.
DUST: With the full bristles of the Angled Powder brush, add a light dusting of color for even-looking coverage.
GLOW: Use the Highlighting Fan brush for precise application of illuminating powders to get glowing.
SHIMMER: With the Eye Shading brush add a shimmering accent of metallic colors for sun-kissed eyes.
POP: Define and finish this look by applying your favorite bold lip color with the Detailed Lip brush. For precise application first line lips, then fill in and blend.
RADIATE: Bring the Compact Mirror on-the-go for touch-ups to stay glowing all day
Care Tips and Tricks
- If it's a brush you use daily, we recommend washing it weekly using our EcoTools® Brush Shampoo and warm water.
- Lather the bristles with our EcoTools® Brush Shampoo and rinse under water until the water runs clear.
- Try not to fully submerge the base of the bristles in water or your cruelty-free bristles may detach from the form.
- After rinsing, smooth brush head back into original form and lay flat to dry.
- Let dry overnight and wake up to a refreshed brush for your morning makeup routine!
- For a simple daily cleanse, try out our EcoTools® Cleansing Cloths.