Ring in 2016 with a brand new makeup tutorial from Beauty Team expert Teni Panosian and brand new sets and products from EcoTools! This look is fresh, beautiful and easy to achieve. Plus, it’s the perfect excuse to use our redesigned Six Piece Starter Set, Five Piece Travel Set and the brand new Precision Blush Brush!
Here’s the step-by-step rundown of Teni’s tutorial:
- Prep your foundation as you normally would, then move right into concealer: Take the Concealer Brush from the Six Piece Starter Set and apply your concealer under your eyes, making sure to cover any darkness.
- Next, take the Blush Brush from the Six Piece Starter Set and use a matte bronzer to add warmth and definition at the hollows of your cheekbones, around your hairline, and your jawline.
- Taking the brand new Precision Blush Brush, apply a neutral pink blush to your cheeks for a pop of color.
- For the eyes, take the Shadow Smudge Brush from the Five Piece Travel Set and apply a neutral transition color to your crease from inner corner to outer corner.
- Using the same brush, take a dark brown eyeshadow and apply this to the outer corners of your lids, blending halfway into the crease for a contoured look.
- Taking the Eye Shading Brush from the Six Piece Starter Set, apply a pale shimmer shadow to the center of your lids and blend out.
- Using the Angled Eyeliner Brush from the Six Piece Starter Set, apply a dark eyeliner to just the outer parts of your lash line for a defined but soft look.
- Apply your favorite mascara to just your top lashes.
- Take the Brow and Lash Groomer from the Six Piece Starter Set and brush your brows to keep them in place and nicely shaped.
- Finally, apply a nude tone lipstick to complete this everyday look.
Love this tutorial? Be sure to share your makeup looks using the links below!