If you made it through the holidays without receiving that beauty gift you needed for yourself, we know just the perfect treat for you. There’s no shame in upgrading your makeup brush collection as a thank you to yourself for all the joy you’ve been bringing others. The exclusive EcoTools exclusive brush bundle is just the thing. A full roll stashed with 9 brushes for only $45! Want to learn more? Read on about the included brushes:
- Multi Tasking Face Brush (a set exclusive) – This brush can’t be purchased separately and is perfect for applying and blending powders of all kinds from powder and bronzer to brush and subtle shimmer.
- Large Powder Brush – This large, fluffy brush is perfect for applying and setting your face makeup. It delivers an even all over dusting that keeps shine and smudges at bay.
- Tapered Blush Brush – Need a touch of color or a full flush, sweep this tapered brush in an upward motion from apples to temples for a fresh look.
- Foundation Brush – Keep acne at bay and get smooth, even foundation coverage by using a foundation brush. It’s size is perfect for sweeping on flat surfaces, but is small enough for those tiny spaces like around the noses and under eyes.
- Airbrush Concealer Brush – This brush is a must! Apply and blend concealer for complete coverage of any problem areas.
- Full Eye Shadow Brush – Another essential brush, this full shadow brush applies and blends powder or cream shadows effortlessly.
- Lash & Brow Groomer – They say the brows are like the curtains to your eyes, so keep them groomed with our lash and brow groomer. One side is perfect for keeping brows in place while they other one is perfect for removing mascara clumps.
- Sharpen & Smudge Duo – This brush is really a three in one, use the sharpener to sharpen liner pencils and use the tip of the brush to create fine lines or the sides for smudging shadows.
- Detailed Lip Brush – For anyone that loves a bold lip look, this brush is perfect. It fits in your purse, helps lipstick last longer, and can even line lips if you use the straight edge.
Grab yours now before they sell out! Shop now. Already have all the brushes? Get just the brush roll and the exclusive multi-tasking face brush here.