Beauty products make great holiday gifts! Almost every girl loves them, they come at a variety of prices, and they’re incredibly easy to find. Whether you’re gifting to the makeup beginner or the self-proclaimed makeup pro, we’ve found fabulous gifts at every budget that are sure to please!
For the Beginner
- For the makeup novice, or budding makeup lover, it’s all about the basics. Start her off on the right course with easy to use, functional products. The first thing every makeup beginner needs is a fabulous brush set. Our six piece brush set is perfect for the beginner. It has the six most often used brushes and comes in a convenient carrying case.
- A neutral, universally flattering eye palette of browns and pinks is the next best thing. This one by Cargo contains four different graduated colors embossed with their function to make application easy.
- For lips, the CoverGirl Blast FlipStick makes mixing lip colors fun. This double-ended wand has two creamy, complimentary colors that can be applied in many combinations.
- For cheeks, the Physician’s Formula Glow & Mood Boosting Blush looks as pretty on cheeks as it does in the palette.
- If your gift recipient is a true makeup beginner, she’s sure to love a makeup manual, which gives helpful tips for makeup and skincare alongside pretty photographs for inspiration.
- Don’t forget somewhere for her to stash all these new makeup goodies! We like our eco-friendly cosmetic bag designed by Alicia Silverstone.
For the Pro or Guru
- Are you gifting to a makeup guru? Surprise her with new, luxe pieces she might not buy herself. A perfect place to start? Our brand new 6 piece day to night set. It contains five perfect brushes for touch ups on the go or transitioning from office chic to night out perfection…including our detailed lip liner brush, all in our new design colors!
- Eyeliner is the easiest way to add drama to any look, so gift her with this limited edition smolderEYES collector’s set from Tarte, it features six different must have colors.
- For eye shadow, the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette had beauty bloggers buzzing, which means it’s sure to be a hit.
- Throw in a little fun with this company that came over the pond, Soap and Glory. Their Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss is said to leave lips looking as full as Angelina Jolie’s. Or pop in these cute lip glosses shaped like candy from Pier One.
- Any beauty buff knows that exfoliation is the key to radiant looking skin, so include a sustainable facial buff or two.
- Any beauty buff will have a favorite powder, but these Zodiac Refillable Powder Compact from Estee Lauder are luxe and personal.