30% Off - Discount Applied in Cart
Beautifully Bronzed Brush Set
The Beautifully Bronzed Brush Set allows you to sweep on a natural-looking bronzed glow to warm up the holiday season.
- BLEND: Use the Total Perfecting Blender wet or dry to blend and stipple foundation across entire face.
- CONCEAL: Use the Airbrush Concealer brush to cover and blend spots or blemishes.
- GLOW: Set and apply all-over powder and bronzer using the duo-fiber bristles of the Blending & Bronzing brush for an even, sun-kissed glow.
- DEFINE: Add definition with the square cut of the Precision Blush brush for a perfectly sculpted cheek.
- HIGHLIGHT: Bring forward your favorite facial feature such as the apples of cheeks, center of forehead or bridge of nose using the Perfecting Detail Blender and a cream highlighter.
- SHADE: Apply allover base color to lid with the Shade brush. Also use to use to highlight brow bone.
- POUT: Create a soft lip with the Detail Lip brush. Dab brush into favorite product, then lightly line and fill lips for precise definition.
INCLUDES: Total Perfecting Blender, Airbrush Concealer, Blending & Bronzing, Precision Blush, Perfecting Detail Blender, Shade and Detail Lip brush.
Care Tips and Tricks
- If it's a brush you use daily, we recommend washing it weekly using our EcoTools® Brush Shampoo and warm water.
- Lather the bristles with our EcoTools® Brush Shampoo and rinse under water until the water runs clear.
- Try not to fully submerge the base of the bristles in water or your cruelty-free bristles may detach from the form.
- After rinsing, smooth brush head back into original form and lay flat to dry.
- Let dry overnight and wake up to a refreshed brush for your morning makeup routine!
- For a simple daily cleanse, try out our EcoTools® Cleansing Cloths.
Extend the life of your sponge, and get rid of bacteria by cleansing sponge weekly.
- Submerge the sponge under running water.
- Remove sponge from water and add a few drops of the EcoTools® Brush Shampoo.
- Squeeze sponge repeatedly until soap begins to lather. Continue to squeeze, but do not pinch or rub to avoid rips.
- Rinse under water, continuing to squeeze to remove suds.
- Under clean water, rinse sponge to remove sponge and makeup buildup. If buildup is still present, repeat steps 1-5.
- Squeeze out extra water with towel and lay flat to dry.